Time Out With God
Have you heard of Time Out With God?
Do you really understand what this is?
Are you afraid of trying something new?
Not sure if it's for you?
Hopefully the following will answer some of those questions!
God wants to speak to YOU, spend time with YOU, bring healing to YOU, because
YOU are HIS and HE LOVES YOU!
So what happens at a Time Out With God evening?
• The chapel is prepared with candles, so the lighting is dim.
• A few scattered cushions on the floor and a few chairs around the edges so the floor is free to stand, sit, lie, worship – what ever you want to do!
• There is normally a table prepared with pens and paper where people can draw or write, as God leads.
• There are bibles available.
• We join together to open in prayer, normally led by Linda, although others can join in too. Although there is no agenda to these evenings, Linda will often share a word or focus for the evening.
• The evening then is free time to worship, with Christian music playing for you to sing along to or listen.
• Towards the end of the evening, as soft music is still playing, there is an opportunity for prayer, gently coming alongside someone who God is leading
• People leave as and when they need to.
This is YOUR personal invitation to spend time with God. Take time out from the busyness of your week to be still in HIS presence.
Be expectant to hear from God,
For more information about the next meeting and where we're meeting please either check our church calendar
or complete the details below and we'll get back to you. The little picture with writing on it just proves to us that you are not a web robot(!!), so please complete that box as well and then click the SEND button at the bottom.
Sorry, the code you entered was incorrect. Please try again.